- What do you do at Dukka?
- I am a Mobile Engineer here at Dukka
- What does a typical workday look like for you?
I usually start my day making coffee/tea for myself. Then, I attend meetings, review my peer’s work on the previous day, and code until lunch. After lunch, I will attend a meeting, if there is one. Otherwise, I continue coding and fighting fires where necessary.
- Did you always want to be a Mobile Engineer?
- Yes. I love working as a Mobile Engineer. It is getting even more exciting as my team is expanding.
- When you are not working, what do you enjoy doing?
- When I am not working, I enjoy learning a new language, reading, spending some time with my family, and watching a movie/walking.
- How would you describe what you do to a four-year-old?
- I help your Daddy and Mummy manage their business money from their mobile phones.
- What’s your favourite thing about working at Dukka?
- I really enjoy working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- How do you think your contribution is Dukka is helping small business owners?
- My work here at Dukka helps small businesses have accessible tools that solve their bookkeeping problem and ultimately contribute to their business growth.
- What is the one thing you are most proud of about your job?
- I am very proud of building a product that can eventually help people manage their time more efficiently.
- Which of Dukka’s core values resonates with you the most and why?
Trust and Openness. I believe any team can achieve anything if there is openness and trust between the members.