- What do you do at Dukka?
- I am the Quality Assurance Engineer at Dukka
2. What does a typical workday look like for you
- In summary, I always ensure that I have something to do at every given point. I really hate staying idle.
3. Did you always want to be a Quality Assurance Engineer?
4. When you are not working, what do you enjoy doing?
- I enjoy watching movies or listening to music.
5. How would you describe what you do to a four-year-old?
- I test everything that happens while their favourite apps are being created so that they can have maximum fun while using them.
6. What’s your favourite thing about working at Dukka?
- My favourite thing about working at Dukka is that it is a great place to thrive. There are so many opportunities to grow; whether in a specialized field or to generally improve the existing skills you have. I am amazed at all the development programs they have in place for employees which shows how much they care for their employees’ growth.
7. How do you think your contribution to Dukka is helping small business owners?
- By ensuring that the Dukka app is 100% bug-free, small business owners can save time by recording their business information faster and more efficiently.
8. What is the one thing you are most proud of about your job?
- For every website or application that I test, I must always find a bug! I am proud of the fact that I have trained myself to see beyond the surface and that every single build we have released to the public has been bug-free.
9. Which of Dukka’s core values resonates with you the most and why?
- Trust – I love that Dukka trusts its employees to make the right decisions. It feels good to be entrusted with that level of responsibility and I do not take it lightly.
10. Lastly, tell us something that nobody else would ordinarily guess about you.
- I haven’t travelled by air yet. I don’t know how it feels.