As a Social Media specialist at Dukka, you will be tasked with implementing content marketing strategies that increase our brand awareness across all social media platforms with the sole aim of generating new customers and nurturing the relationship with the existing customers.
- Manage day-to-day management of the brand’s social media content and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Create and implement social media strategies regularly.
- Research related SEO keywords to create copies and content for the website/social.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Monitor the brand’s online reputation through social listening tools.
- Drive daily engagement on all shared social posts and content.
- Respond quickly to all requests on social media from customers across each channel.
- Leverage on social media features and Influencers to drive acquisition and improve education, engagement, and customer experience across all social media platforms.
- Research and analyze competitors’ advertising links.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in social media management with records of achievements.
- Must possess content creation and copywriting skills.
- Must have practical knowledge of social media metrics to drive home overall business goals.
- General knowledge of page- SEO, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
- Must possess customer service skills and be highly efficient in responding to customers' queries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google, and other relevant collaboration tools.
- Must be persuasive and have solid communication and interpersonal skills.