Dukka is making it easier for individuals and small businesses to manage their
finances better. We are building the operating system for commerce in
emerging markets. At Dukka, we take pride in hiring the best people and
getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
Is this you?
Do you have a growth mindset? Can you design strategies and see them
through execution? Are you someone who’s filled with focus and energy? Do
you thrive in a fast paced innovative environment? Then the role of Sales
Analyst at Dukka Inc. might be right for you. What our team is building for
emerging markets does not quite exist in the business landscape and this will
be an opportunity for you to put your stamp on this great company.
We are looking for a Sales Analyst who is self motivated to analyze, forecast,
monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test
results. Besides members of the growth team, you will work closely with the
CEO, product team, and operations team. Demonstrable experience in
blitzscaling products and companies will set you apart.
This role reports to the Head of Growth.
What we require of you
- Identifying and developing growth opportunities and channels
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth success (and failure)
- Planning and implementing growth strategies with our marketing, sales, PR,
and product teams
- Commence, manage and grow our offline sales program and team
- Commence, manage, and grow our online marketing program and team
- Build rapport with key growth partners
- Driving growth across our product offerings
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience. Proven track record of growing at least one product to
significant scale before
- Analytical. You know how to think, track, draw insights and make decisions
based on quality data
- Doer. You’ll get things done on your own no matter the task.
- Self-motivated. You’ll work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Motivational. You can coordinate and motivate a team
- Passion. You're passionate about the digital economy, data, payments,
small businesses, and/or financial systems
- A background in Fintech, SaaS, affiliate marketing, or ecommerce
- We’re a startup. You should be comfortable taking an imperfect growth
system and driving it all the way to full execution.
Why you will love to join Dukka
- We’re a rocketship 🚀
- Paid time off
- Work tools
- Very flat team structure
- Competitive compensation
- We support paid parental leave
- You will have the opportunity to learn how the entire company operates
- Being part of a fun and energetic Dukka family that’s building the future we all want to
- And so much more!
What you might not love
- You will have to learn new things all the time
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing, perks of a startup
You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or significant
experience in the workforce to compensate where a degree does not exist.