Dukka is making it easier for individuals and small businesses to manage their finances better. We are building the operating system for commerce in emerging markets. At Dukka, we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
Is this you?
Do you have a growth mindset? Can you design strategies and see them through execution? Are you someone who’s filled with focus and energy? Do you thrive in a fast paced innovative environment? Then the role of Partnerships Lead (sales) at Dukka Inc. might be right for you. What our team is building for emerging markets does not quite exist in the business landscape and this will be an opportunity for you to put your stamp on this great company.
We are looking for a person who has a passion for sales, is self motivated to analyze, forecast, monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Besides members of the growth team, you will work closely with the CEO, product team, and operations team. Demonstrable experience in blitzscaling products and companies will set you apart.
This role reports to the Head of Growth
What we require of you
- Hire, mentor and manage sales partners assigned to your territory
- Exceed acquisition targets assigned to your territory
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth success (and failure)
- Planning and implementing growth strategies.
- Commence, manage and grow our offline sales program and team
- Conduct market research, coordinate feedback from merchants
- Send report, analyze performance and make recommendations
- Driving growth across our product offerings
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience. Proven track record of growing at least one product to significant scale before
- Sales experience. Experience working in a target based role is compulsory
- Analytical. You know how to think, track, analyze insights and make decisions based on quality data
- Doer. You’ll get things done on your own no matter the task.
- Self-motivated. You’ll work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Motivational. You can coordinate and motivate a team
- Passion. You're passionate about the digital economy, data, payments, small businesses, and/or financial systems
- A background in Fintech, SaaS, affiliate marketing, ecommerce or logistics is compulsory.
- We’re a startup. You should be comfortable taking an imperfect growth system and driving it all the way to full execution
Why you will love to join Dukka
- We’re a rocketship 🚀
- Paid time off
- Work tools
- Very flat team structure
- Competitive salary
- We support paid parental leave
- You will have the opportunity to learn how the entire company operates
- Being part of a fun and energetic Dukka family that’s building the future we all want to
- And so much more!
What you might not love
- You will have to learn new things all the time
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing, perks of a startup
- You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or significant experience in the workforce to compensate where a degree does not exist.