As a Customer Success Analyst you will be responsible for managing customer queries &
complaints, verification of merchants that have been acquired by our Sales agents. You will act
as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging
problems that our merchants might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about helping merchants & customers. Must be patient,
empathetic, with great communication skills. At Dukka, Customer feedback is priceless and you
can gather that for us.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Achieve assigned call target on a daily basis
- Must be willing to go above and beyond for customers
- Manage large scale of outbound and inbound calls
- Good Knowledge of the Dukka App inside out, to satisfy merchant’s questions & queries.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all
- Handle customer complaints, provide reliable and/or alternative solutions and follow up
to ensure resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Experience working as a Customer Support/Representative.
- Knowledge of a local language is an advantage
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND), a Higher Degree, or its equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle irate customers
- Good use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Six months contract (Renewable)
- Shift Schedule.